Vegetarian Greek Nachos packed with cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, parsley, mint, and plenty of feta cheese.
Vegetarian Greek Nachos are a delicious dish made with a combination of vegetarian chicken, a quick homemade Israeli salad, and then topped with feta cheese and olives. All this piled high on baked chips. These are so good and so addictive.
I don't think I know anyone who doesn't love nachos. I mean what's better than chips covered in cheese. And although they are delicious, they are definitely not the healthiest option out there. Luckily, I've got you covered with a delicious Mediterranean version that's packed with veggies and tastes amazing. It all starts with my favorite baked chips made with Flatout Flatbread. While those cook, it's time to get the toppings together. Fresh persian cucumbers, tomatoes, red onions, parsley, and mint tossed with vegetarian chicken, lemon juice ,and olive oil. This is piled high on to the baked chips with feta cheese and black olives. Yum.
videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Vegetarian Greek Nachos
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 4 U Flatout Light wrap, cut into chips
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups vegetarian chicken (cooked)
- 2 cups Persian cucumber, diced
- 2 cups tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 2 tbsp mint
- 2 U lemon, juice
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup reduced fat feta cheese
- 1/2 cup black olives, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Cut the Flatout into chips using a sharp knife or pizza cutter. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and lightly spray the chips with cooking spray. Sprinkle with oregano and garlic powder. Cook for 7-10 minutes until crispy.
- Meanwhile. chop the vegetarian chicken, cucumbers, tomatoes, parsley, and mint. Toss with the lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Layer the chips with the chicken and vegetable mixture. Top with feta cheese and olives.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.