Everything you love about a delicious vegetarian cheeseburger wrapped up and grilled for one delicious lunch or dinner. This recipe couldn't be any easier and yet it will quickly become a go-to since it is full of all the traditional burger flavors. It all starts with vegetarian crumbles that are cooked with onions and then flavored with mustard, ketchup, and Worcestershire sauce. Then that's folded up in a low carb wrap with pickles, tomatoes, and lots of cheese. Finally everything is grilled until the outside is nice and crispy. Yum.
videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Vegetarian Cheeseburger Wraps
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 lb. vegetarian crumbles
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 2 tbsp. ketchup
- 1 tbsp. mustard
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 4 U low carb wraps
- 1 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup dill pickles
- 1 U tomato, sliced
- 1 cup lettuce
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium high heat. Add the vegetarian crumbles and onions. Cook until crumbles are warm, about 8 minutes.
- Stir in the ketchup, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Lay out the low carb wraps (you could use flour tortillas as well) and add ¼ cup cheddar cheese in the center. Place ¼ of the vegetarian crumbles mixture on top and then the pickles, tomatoes, and lettuce. (I don’t like my lettuce cooked so I add it on top after.)
- Fold like a burrito and then grill/panini to seal everything together.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.