This Vegetarian Breakfast Salad is healthy, easy to make, and packed with protein and fresh veggies to keep you full all morning. Jump to Recipe keyboard_arrow_down
Vegetarian Breakfast Salad is the perfect thing to break up a boring breakfast routine. Packed with vegetarian crumbles, butternut squash, mushrooms, avocado, and eggs -it's a breakfast that will keep you completely satisfied all morning and give you tons of energy. Not only does it contain tons of protein, it also has lots of healthy fats from the eggs and avocado. Plus it tastes amazing and can be made in advance for a week full of quick and healthy breakfasts.
Vegetarian Breakfast Salad
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 lb. vegetarian crumbles
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups butternut squash, cubed (small pieces)
- 2 cups mushrooms, halved
- 4 U eggs, boiled and chopped
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 U avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 U lemons, juiced
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.