Lo Mein has always been one of my favorite take out treats but since many restaurant versions pack in over 750 calories per serving, it's better on the waist line to make it at home and surprisingly simple. Pick our your favorite vegteables, add some high fiber spaghetti or angel hair, and in about 20 minutes you'll have delicious at home take out.
Vegetable Lo Mein
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 8 oz. high fiber pasta
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 2 U carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 U celery stalks, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups snow peas
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 tbsp. oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.