Vegetable and Sausage Egg Casserole
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2.5 tsp olive oil
- 1.5 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1.5 cups zucchini, diced
- 3/4 lb lean ground turkey sausage
- 6 U eggs
- 4 U egg whites
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 3/4 cup part skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Heat the olive oil over medium heat. Brown the sausage. Stir in the onions, mushrooms, and zucchini and cook until just tender. Season with salt and pepper.
Whisk together the eggs, egg whites, and skim milk. Season with salt and pepper. Fold in the cheese.
Spray a baking dish with cooking spray. Add the vegetables and sausage to the bottom of the dish. Cover with eggs.
Bake for 25-30 minutes until set.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.