This conversation is sponsored by Silk. The opinions and text are all mine.
Queso dip may be my number one weakness when it comes to sticking to my healthy eating routine, especially during football season when it seems to be everywhere. I can’t really imagine anything better for watching a big game and kicking back with friends and family.
However since I have been trying to adopt a more plant based diet and sticking to a meat and dairy free Monday, enjoying my favorite queso has become a challenge. That was until I found a way to make my favorite cheesy dip meat and dairy free with Silk Almondmilk. Trust me, no one will suspect this this gooey, cheesy, slightly spicy dip packed with sweet corn and tomatoes is meat and dairy free. I could eat it by the tubful.
Interested in trying a more plant based diet one day a week. Join the #MeatlessMondayNight challenge and start by sidelining meat during Monday Night Football games this season? Visit Silk Sideline Meat for recipes and a chance to win the Ultimate Game Day Room Makeover!
Vegan Hot Cheesy Corn Dip
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 U garlic cloves, minced
- 1 U jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 2 cups unsweetened Silk Almondmilk
- 2 cups vegan shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 oz. diced tomatoes with green chilies, drained
- 14 oz. canned corn, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 tsp. cumin
- Salt to taste
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.