videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Turkey Sausage, Spinach, and Egg White Wrap
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- Spray a mug with cooking spray. Add the spinach and sausage and cook until spinach is wilted. If using raw sausage, start with the sausage and cook until completely cooked. Then add spinach.
- Add the egg whites to the mug. Return to microwave and cook for 1 minute. Mix the eggs using a fork. Return to the microwave for 30-60 seconds until cooked through.
- Add the eggs to the center of the wrap and roll to close.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.