Lately I have been loving anything with sausage and broccoli. It all started with a broccoli sausage pizza at my favorite neighborhood spot and now I am obsessed. The combination of savory spice packed sausage, crisp broccoli, lots of garlic, and Parmesan cheese is guaranteed to be good and using spaghetti squash keeps everything light and healthy. I like to top with with some chopped walnuts and lemon as well - it's yummy.
Turkey Sausage and Broccoli Spaghetti Squash
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 U spaghetti squash
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 lb. lean ground turkey sausage
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 U shallots, sliced
- 4 U cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup Parmesan (leave out for Paleo/Whole30)
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1 U lemon
- Salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.