Turkey Pot Pie
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 U carrots, diced
- 2 U celery stalks, diced
- 1/2 U onion, diced
- 1 U clove garlic, minced
- 4 tbsp flour
- 2 1/2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 U potato, chopped
- 2 cup broccoli florets
- 2 cups shredded turkey breast
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 8 oz. reduced fat biscuit dough (4 biscuits, cut in half)
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.