Looking for a quick and delicious lunch? This turkey ranch BLT wrap is where it’s at. Between the bacon, turkey, and ranch dressing I would be happy eating this everyday for lunch. I also highly recommend adding some avocado. Yum. What are your favorite quick sandwiches on the go?
Turkey BLT Ranch Wrap
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 U Flatout Light Wrap
- 2 oz. deli turkey
- 1 tbsp. reduced fat ranch dressing
- 2 U slices cooked turkey bacon
- 1/2 cup lettuce
- 1 U tomato, sliced
- 1/4 cup cucumber slices
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Spread the ranch dressing on the wrap. Then layer in the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper and wrap.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.