Tostadas are one of my favorite quick dinners. Not only can you make them using any combinations of protein, beans, and veggies; they usually take under twenty minutes. Since I almost always have some ground turkey on hand, I make these Turkey and Black Bean Tostadas all the time but recently really amped up the recipe by adding a simple cilantro and yogurt sauce. It's amazing what a little sauce can do to transform a recipe.
Turkey and Black Bean Tostadas with Cilantro Sauce
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 8 U corn tortillas
- 1 lb. 99% lean ground turkey
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. cumin
- Salt and pepper
- 14 oz. canned black beans
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded
- 2 U tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 2/3 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 2 U garlic cloves
- 1 tsp. lime zest
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.