This recipe - I am absolutely in love with it. Between the zucchini noodles, burst cherry tomatoes, garlic, Parmesan cheese, and creamy white beans - it is the perfect meatless meal in my opinion. I could eat it every night. I also highly recommend adding some balsamic glaze on top as well if you have any on hand. If you want more protein you could definitely add some chicken, shrimp, or tofu as well.
Tomato Parmesan Zucchini Noodles with White Beans
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 U shallots, minced
- 4 U garlic cloves
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 20 oz. canned white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- Salt and pepper
- 4 U zucchini, cut into noodles
- 1/2 cup basil
- 1 U lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup Parmesan
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.