videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Tomato Goat Cheese Wrap
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Whisk together the eggs and egg whites. Season with salt and pepper. Add to pan and scramble. Set aside.
- Add the spinach and tomatoes to the same pan and cook for about 3 minutes or until spinach is wilted. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Lay out the tortillas. Add the scrambled eggs, spinach and tomato mixture, and 2 tbsp. goat cheese to each tortilla. Roll up in plastic wrap and place in the fridge for breakfasts later in the week. If you are worried about the wrap becoming soggy, pack the eggs and spinach mixture separately and then assemble sandwiches in the morning.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.