This ranks up there as one of my favorite salads to make on Sunday and bring to work everyday for lunch. Filled with crunchy broccoli slaw, protein packed edamame, red pepper, cilantro, crispy tofu, and a creamy peanut dressing, this is one serious salad. Plus since the veggies stay super crunchy, the tofu stays firm and crispy, and the peanut butter dressing even makes Monday feel a little bit shorter. And whenever I have healthy lunches ready for the whole week on Sunday, I always eat healthier that week, which is an added bonus.
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 16 oz. extra firm tofu
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup reduced fat peanut butter
- 3 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1.5 tbsp. water
- 1 tsp. Sriracha
- 12 oz. broccoli slaw
- 1 U red pepper, sliced thin
- 1 cup shelled edamame
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.