I used to live in Thai Town in Los Angeles and every time I had a hard day, all I wanted when I got home was Thai take-out from my favorite place down the street. And on especially hard days, their red curry was always the answer. Creamy and packed with complex spices and paired with some binge watching of Netflix, and the terrible day floated away.
However now that I live about forty minutes from Thai town and can't find any Thai food that comes close to my beloved Thai Town favorite, I make my own Thai red curry at home. This version is also much lighter than a restaurant version since it uses minimal oil, light coconut milk, and zucchini noodles. It also works great with chicken, pork, shrimp, and even chickpeas.
Thai Red Curry Tofu with Zucchini Noodles
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 4 U zucchini
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (or vegetable oil)
- 1 U garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- 4 U green onions, diced
- 1 U red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 2 cups broccoli florets (small florets)
- 20 oz. extra firm tofu, pressed and cubed
- 1/4 cup Thai red curry paste
- 1 cup canned light coconut milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 U lime
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.