One of my all time favorite comfort foods after a long hard day is a steaming bowl of spicy Thai curry. I love the creaminess from the coconut and complex spice of the curry sauce. Unfortunately my favorite curry dish likely packs in around 800 calories between the full fat coconut milk, oil, and fattier cuts of meat so I usually make my own at home. This version using zucchini noodles and lean pork tenderloin has quickly become my go-to and it's made even better by the fact that I can cook the whole dish in under 30 minutes. It also makes killer leftovers.
A few weeks ago with tofu which is also really delicious! It was so good in fact, I needed to try it out with pork.
Thai Red Curry Pork with Zucchini Noodles
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 4 U zucchini
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (or vegetable oil)
- 1 U garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- 4 U green onions, diced
- 1 U red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 2 cups broccoli florets (small florets)
- 1.33 lbs lean pork tenderloin, sliced into 1/2 inch strips
- 1/4 cup Thai red curry paste
- 1 cup canned light coconut milk
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 U lime
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.