Teriyaki Vegetable Cashew Stirfry
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 14 oz. extra firm tofu
- 1 tbsp. vegetable or coconut oil
- 1 U red pepper, sliced thin
- 1 U yellow pepper, sliced thin
- 2 U celery ribs, chopped
- 1 U red onion, sliced thin
- 1 U summer squash, sliced thin
- 1 U zucchini, sliced thin
- 2 cups eggplant, chopped
- 2 U garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 cups bok choy, sliced
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup snow peas
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.