Grain bowls are something I make almost weekly to use up leftover veggies and protein I have in the fridge. Last week I had a bunch of extra mushrooms and decided to build an Asian grain bowl using mushrooms, edamame, and teriyaki sauce. It was delicious and I have been eating the leftovers almost daily since then. Since most of the flavor in this dish comes from the teriyaki sauce, make sure to choose one with lots of flavor. If you like things spicy, add some Sriracha to the teriyaki sauce before adding it.
Teriyaki Mushroom Quinoa Bowls
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1.33 cups quinoa
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger, minced
- 2 U cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup shelled edamame, defrosted
- 4 U scallions, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.