Brown rice bowls are usually what I make whenever I can't figure out what's for dinner since I can make a pretty delicious dinner using the rice, any veggies I have on hand, and a quick homemade sauce. This version channels classic Asian flavors with a homemade teriyaki sauce, lots of crispy veggies, edamame, and brown rice. It would also be delicious with soba noodles, couscous, quinoa, or rice noodles.
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 4 tsp. brown sugar
- 1 U clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. minced fresh ginger
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- 4 U green onions, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets, chopped small
- 2 U celery stalks, chopped
- 3/4 cup shelled frozen edamame
- 2 cups shredded coleslaw mix
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.