- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup cup skim milk
- 2 U egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1 cup shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 oz. pepperoni, diced
- 1/3 cup pineapple, diced
- 1 U jalapeno, seeds removed and diced
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Whisk together the flour, baking powder, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Add the skim milk and egg whites and stir together. Fold in the mozzarella and let rest for 10 minutes.
Fold in the pepperoni, pineapple, and jalapenos.
Pour into a muffin tin sprayed with cooking spray and bake for 27-35 minutes until cooked through completely. Serve with marinara sauce.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.