Sunday Slow Cooker: Tomato Chipotle Chicken Tacos
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2.5 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 20 oz fire roasted crushed tomatoes
- 1 U onion, minced
- 3 tbsp. chipotle peppers in adobo sauce (or to taste)
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- Salt and pepper
Add the chicken to the crockpot and season with salt and pepper.
Stir together the remaining ingredients and add to the slow cooker.
Cook for 4 hours until chicken is tender and can be easily shredded or chopped. My slow cooker takes 4 hours on the low setting.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.