videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Sunday Slow Cooker: Spicy Corn and Kale Soup
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 14.5 oz. crushed fire roasted tomatoes
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 U jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 4 oz. can green chilies
- 10 oz. can creamed corn
- 10 oz. can corn (or defrosted frozen corn)
- 1 U onion, minced
- 4 cups kale
- 4 U cloves garlic, minced
- 1 U bay leaf
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 2 tsp. oregano
- 2 tsp. chili powder (or to taste)
- Salt and pepper
Add everything to the slow cooker. Cook for 4 hours.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.