- Leave your FIRST comment telling me which flavor of the Stubb’s Bar-B-Que products you are excited to try.
- Like the Slender Kitchen on Facebook and leave the SECOND comment letting me know you did. Already a fan on Facebook? Just let me know in your SECOND Comment.
- If you have a blog, LINK back to this contest and leave a THIRD comment letting me know you did. If you do not have a blog, just leave a comment below telling me someone you told about this giveaway.
videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Sunday Slow Cooker: Slow Cooked Turkey Breast and a Giveaway!
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
Generously season the turkey with salt and pepper.
Place it in the crockpot and pour marinade over top. Cook on high for one hour and then turn down to low for the remaining 7-8 hours.
If you want to crisp up the skin before serving, place it in a large roasting pan and under the broiler it for 3-5 minutes. Be careful to watch it so it doesn’t burn.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.