Sunday Slow Cooker: Red Beans and Rice
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 cup long grain brown rice
- 2 cups dried red kidney beans
- 1 U red onion, chopped
- 1 U green pepper, chopped
- 2 U stalks celery, chopped
- 8 U garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup chives
- 2 tbsp. Cajun seasoning
- 1 tbsp of smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 6 cups boiling water
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.