Sunday Slow Cooker: Ground Beef and Zucchini Stuffed Peppers
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 6 U green peppers
- 20 oz. diced Italian tomatoes
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 lb 95% extra lean ground beef
- 1 U onion, diced
- 2 U garlic cloves, minced
- 2 U zucchini, diced
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 cup part skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Cook on low for 6-8 hours. For the cheese on top you have two options. For simply melted cheese, sprinkle on top during the last hour of cooking. For browned cheese, place the peppers in a pan after you take them out of the slow cooker. Top with cheese and place under broiler for 3-4 minutes until browned and bubbling.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.