Summer Salad with Balsamic Glaze
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups arugula
- 2 cups baby kale or Romaine
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup bell peppers, chopped
- 12 oz. cooked boneless skinless chicken breast
- salt and pepper
Bring the balsamic vinegar to a simmer on the stove and let reduce for 15-20 minutes until it is nice and thick.
Toss together all of the ingredients and drizzle on the balsamic glaze.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.