Stuffed Zucchini with Ham and Cheese
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 U zucchini
- 1/2 cup part skim shredded mozzarella cheese (or pepper jack)
- 8 U thin slices 96% lean deli ham, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
Scoop out the seeded flash of the zucchini and set aside. Place the zucchini face up on a small baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for ten minutes until they just start to soften.
Meanwhile in a small bowl mix together the ham and cheese. You can also chop up and add the zucchini flesh if you want. Season with any herbs or spices you choose.
Take the zucchini out of the oven and fill each zucchini with 1/4 of the ham and cheese mixture. Return to the oven and bake for an additional 5-7 minutes or until the cheese begins to bubble and brown. Serve with marinara sauce or your favorite salsa.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.