I will pretty much universally make any recipe with Sriracha in the title. I absolutely love its spicy, rich flavor and all too often cover my food in it whether it makes sense or not. However in this stir-fried cauliflower and edamame dish, it absolutely makes sense. The earthy cauliflower and edamame are a perfect partner for the heat of the Srircha and the soy sauce and lime juice bring everything together. Depending on your tastes, you can also add some fresh ginger to the mix.
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 U cauliflower, chopped
- 3 U cloves garlic, minced
- 1.33 cups shelled edamame
- 3 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce (use coconut aminos for Whole30/Paleo)
- 1 U lime
- 4 U green onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp. Sriracha (adjust to preferences)
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.