Easy, delicious, and satisfying Spinach Pesto Quinoa Bowls are what's for dinner. Ready in about 20 minutes and packed with good for you ingredients, this meatless dinner is perfect for a busy weeknight. Plus the leftovers are even better after everything the flavors have a chance to deepen overnight in the fridge. I like to stick to a traditional basil pesto but you could substitute in cilantro, arugula, kale, or any leafy green you like. You could also use canned diced tomatoes or sundried tomatoes in place of the fresh ones if tomatoes aren't in season.
Spinach Pesto Quinoa Bowl
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1.33 cups quinoa
- 2 cups basil leaves, packed
- 6 tbsp. water
- 4 tbsp. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 U cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 8 cups spinach
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.