I have always loved Mediterranean egg dishes like this that combine hearty beans, tomatoes, veggies, and fried eggs. Whether for breakfast, lunch, or dinner they are the ultimate comfort food and perfect with some crusty bread for dipping. This version uses chickpeas, whole canned tomatoes, and spinach combined with garlic, onion, cumin, and paprika. It's warm, slightly smoky, and packed with delicious flavor.
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 U garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 U onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 24 oz. canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 14 oz. canned whole tomatoes, drained
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 8 cups spinach, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 4 U eggs
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.