Spinach and artichoke dip has always been one of my favorite things to eat. I have trouble resisting it on any menu and want to make it pretty much every weekend during football season. This past week, I was seriously craving some spinach artichoke dip but since I didn't want to make it dinner, I decided to pair it with spaghetti squash and chicken sausage. The spinach and artichoke makes a perfect creamy sauce and the spaghetti squash keeps the calorie count low and diet friendly.
Spinach and Artichoke Spaghetti Squash with Sausage
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 4 U chicken sausages, sliced
- 1 U large spaghetti squash
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 U onion, diced
- 4 U cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 14 oz. can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 4 oz. frozen spinach, defrosted
- 4 oz. low fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.