Back in 2002, Cooking Light shared this recipe and luckily a friend's Mom introduced me to it and described it as,"her absolute favorite, most delicious, to-die-for recipe for sweet potatoes." She proceeded to tell me how her husband didn't even like sweet potatoes but requested these almost weekly. With that type of rave review, I had to try them and have to say I loved the results. Spicy, a bit smoky, and sweet - it's a great combination of spices and flavors.
videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Spicy Sweet Potato Wedges
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss the sweet potatoes with the olive oil and spices.
- Place on a preparing baking sheet in a single layer. Roast for 30-40 minutes until tender.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.