Spaghetti Squash with Tomato Cream Sauce and Sausages
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 U spaghetti squash
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 U onion, minced
- 4 U garlic cloves, minced
- 4 U chicken sausages
- 20 oz. canned tomato sauce
- 2/3 cup half and half
- 1/3 cup basil
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Roast or microwave spaghetti squash until tender and scrape it out. To microwave, pierce all over with a fork/knife and microwave on high for 10-15 minutes until tender to the touch. To roast, cut in half and scoop out seeds. Spray with cooking spray and roast for 45-60 minutes at 375 degrees until tender.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.