Spaghetti Squash with Sausage and Kale
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 4 cups spaghetti squash
- 1 lb. lean ground turkey sausage
- 2 U garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups kale, chopped
- 1 cup vegetable broth (or chicken broth)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 U Juice of 1 lemon
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Prepare the spaghetti squash: Cut squash in half and scoop out seeds. Roast cut side down on a baking sheet for 40-45 minutes until tender. Alternatively, pierce the squash with a knife all over. Microwave for 10-12 minutes until tender. Carefully cut in half and scoop out seeds.
Meanwhile, brown the turkey sausage in a pan until no longer brown. Add the kale and garlic. Cook for 3 minutes.
Add the chicken broth and scrape up any browned bits in the pan. Cover and cook for 6-8 minutes until kale is tender.
Add spaghetti squash to the pan and stir together. Top with Parmesan cheese and lemon juice.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.