Spaghetti Squash with Healthy Romesco
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 U medium spaghetti squash
- 1 cup roasted red peppers, packed in water
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 U garlic clove
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 2 tbsp basil
- Salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Cut the spaghetti squash in half and scoop out the seeds. Season with salt and pepper. Lay face down on a baking sheet and roast for 45 minutes or until soft.
Pulse together the roasted red peppers, tomatoes, almonds, olive oil, smoked paprika, garlic, vinegar, parsley, basil, salt, and pepper in a food processor.
Serve the Romesco on top of the spaghetti squash.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.