videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Spaghetti Squash Chopped Greek Salad
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 U medium spaghetti squash
- 2 cups shredded chicken breast
- 1 cup black olives
- 1 cup artichoke hearts packed in water, defrosted and chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup reduced fat feta cheese (leave out for Paleo)
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 U minced garlic clove
- 1 tsp oregano
- salt and pepper
Prepare the spaghetti squash. For quick preparation, pierce it all over with a fork or knife and microwave for 10-12 minutes or until tender when you squeeze it. Let cool and scrape out squash with a fork. To roast, cut in half and place cut side down in a prepared baking dish. Bake in a 400 degree oven for 50-60 minutes until tender. Let cool ad scrape out squash.
To make the dressing, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper.
Toss the spaghetti squash with the dressing and arrange other ingredients on top for serving. You could also toss everything together.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.