Spaghetti Squash Carbonara
- crop_freeCook Mode
- Print Recipe
- Download PDF
- 4 cups spaghetti squash
- Cooking spray
- 1/3 cup chopped pancetta
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 U garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup nonfat milk
- 3 tbsp grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup low sodium chicken broth, warmed
- 1 U large egg
- Get IngredientsNEW!
Cook the spaghetti squash using your preferred method. To quickly cook the squash, pierce it all over with a knife as if you were cooking a potato. Then place on a microwave safe plate for ten minutes. Feel it to see if you can squeeze it easily. If not, continue to cook in 30 second increments until it is very tender. Let cool and then cut in half and shred the spaghetti squash. Set aside. You can also roast it.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.