I am always on the look out for ways to get incorporate more meatless meals into my diet. It’s especially hard to sneak them by my carnivorous husband who doesn’t necessarily believe it’s dinner without some kind of meaty protein. However surprisingly, he is all about the soyrizo. Normally we have it with eggs or in simple potato and soyrizo tacos, but last week I decided to mix it up with this quinoa and soyrizo bowl with pineapple inspired by How Sweet Eats. I served mine with fresh lime juice and some chipotle salsa because we just can’t get enough spice around here.
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 U sweet onion, diced
- 2 U garlic cloves, minced
- 1.5 cups pineapple chopped
- 1 U red bell peppers, sliced
- 1 U yellow bell pepper
- 8 oz. soyrizo
- 4 U green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 U lime
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.