Egg muffins rank up there as one of my favorite breakfasts. They can be made in virtually endless combinations of veggies, lean meats, cheeses, and even grains. Lately I have been continually reaching for this simple Southwest inspired egg muffin with red and green peppers, red onion, deli turkey, and a jalapeno for spice. Sometimes for a vegetarian version I replace the turkey with black beans or quinoa.
Southwest Turkey Egg Muffins
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 8 oz. deli turkey breast, chopped
- 1/2 U green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 U red bell pepper, diced
- 1 U jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 4 U eggs
- 4 U egg whites
- salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.