6 WW blue points
Sour cream and onion chicken
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 3 U boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 U onion
- 5 U mushrooms (medium size)
- 1/2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 U packet onion soup mix
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 U clove garlic, minced (or to taste)
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Lice then sautee the onions and mushrooms in olive oil.
Cut chicken breasts in half and place them in the frying pan. Add one cup water. Add onion soup mix, salt, garlic
Cook on medium heat for about 25 minutes until most of the water evaporates, but not all of it because you will need a lot of sauce for this recipe.
Reduce the heat and add sour cream. Stir well. If the sauce does not look thick enough, add cornstarch (in a slurry)
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.