Stir fries are one of the best ways to make a quick meal in my opinion. You can throw together almost any veggies you have on hand and quickly make a sauce. Normally for stir fries I go in an Asian directions using soy sauce, broth, and sesame oil. To add protein, I like to add some cubed crispy tofu. Although I recommend Japanese eggplant for this recipe, regular eggplant would work as well.
Snap Pea and Japanese Eggplant Stir Fry
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 14 oz. extra firm tofu, pressed and cubed
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 lb. sugar snap peas
- 1 lb. eggplant, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 U garlic cloves, minced
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.