Slow Cooker Vegetarian White Chili
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 30 oz. canned white beans, drained
- 14 oz. canned corn, drained
- 1 U onion, minced
- 4 U garlic cloves, minced
- 1 U jalapeno, diced (seeded for less heat)
- 2 U poblano peppers, diced (seeded for less heat)
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 4 cups low sodium vegetable broth
- Salt and pepper
- 1 U lime
Option 1: Add everything to the slow cooker and cook on low for 4 hours.
Option 2: Add the onions, garlic, jalapeno, poblanos, cilantro, cumin, oregano, and 2 cups broth to a blender. Blend until smooth. Add this salsa, the corn, beans, and remaining broth to the slow cooker. Cook on low for 4 hours.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.