videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Slow Cooker Sunday: Char Sui Pork
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 3 tbsp ketchup
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 U clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp Chinese five-spice powder
- 2 lb lean pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
Mix up all the ingredients in a small bowl except the pork.
Add the pork to the crock pot, cover in sauce, and let cook for 8 hours on low.
Shred the pork with a fork and let sit in the crock pot for 15 minutes with the lid off. Serve over brown rice, steamed veggies, or as yummy Asian inspired tacos.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.