Slow Cooker Sunday: Beer Braised Flank Steak
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 lb lean flank steak, trimmed of all fat
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ancho chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp coriander
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1.5 cups light beer
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Mix together all of the spices and rub onto the flank steak.
Heat a grill or skillet over medium high heat. Rub grates with olive oil or heat in skillet. Grill or sear the steak for 2 minutes on each side.
Add to the slow cooker. Pour beer over top. Cook on low for 8 hours. Slice or shred.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.