Slow Cooker Sunday: Beef Stroganoff
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 1/2 lb extra lean eye of round beef roast
- 1 U onion, diced
- 4 U garlic cloves, minced
- 12 oz mushrooms of your choice
- 1 1/2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp whole grain mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 3 tbsp flour (leave out or use 1 tbsp. arrowroot for low-carb)
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/4 cup low fat cream cheese
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme
- 1 U bay leaf
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.