videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Slow Cooker Quinoa Chili
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 4.5 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 20 oz. canned pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 14 oz. canned fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 U red pepper, chopped
- 1 U green pepper, chopped
- 1 U poblano pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 U carrots, diced
- 1 U onion, chopped
- 2 U cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1.5 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. oregano
Add everything to the slow cooker.
Cook on low for 5-6 hours.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.