videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Slow Cooker Mushroom Stroganoff
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1.5 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 lbs fresh mushrooms, any kind
- 1 U onion, diced
- 1 U leek, diced
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 U bunch kale, chopped and stems removed
- 4 U garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/4 cup parsley
Add everything to the slow cooker except the sour cream and cook on low for 8 hours.
Stir in sour cream and cook for 15 more minutes until sauce thickens. If it doesn’t thicken, add up to 1 tbsp. cornstarch. Stir in parsley.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.