Slow Cooker Mountain Green Beans and Potatoes is a hearty vegetarian dish that is full of so much flavor it feels like a meaty dish. Jump to Recipe keyboard_arrow_down
Slow Cooker Mountain Green Beans and Potatoes is a vegetarian dish packed with what can best be described as meaty flavor from a good dose of Spinach paprika and low and slow cooking in the crockpot.
When I first saw this recipe, let's just say I was very skeptical. Green beans and potatoes in the slow cooker, I wasn't so sure. But it came so highly recommended from a vegetarian friend, I felt like I had to give it a try and let's just say I was pleasantly surprised. Something about the slow cooking of the green beans and potatoes with the olive oil and paprika creates ton of flavor. It just works.
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 pounds green beans, chopped
- 2 cups vegetable broth (or more)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp paprika (more to taste)
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 lbs new potatoes with skin
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.