Slow Cooker Italian White Beans
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 28 oz diced tomatoes with Italian seasoning
- 1 U onion, chopped
- 6 U garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup parsley
- Salt and pepper
- 1.75 cups dry white beans, rinsed
- 3 cups vegetable broth, boiling
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Add everything to the slow cooker. Cook on low for 8 hours.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.