There are so many great things about this butternut squash soup. First of all, it's made in the slow cooker, which means no standing over the stove or in front of the oven roasting squash. Secondly, it's incredibly affordable and uses mostly ingredients you have on hand. You can make a huge batch for under $10. Finally it not only works great as a soup, it also makes a great sauce on pasta, spaghetti squash, or quinoa. Make up a big batch and freeze what's leftover.
Slow Cooker Curried Butternut Squash Soup
- crop_freeCook Mode
- Print Recipe
- Download PDF
- 1 U onion, chopped
- 3 U carrots, peeled and chopped
- 3 U garlic cloves, minced
- 1 U medium butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp. red curry paste
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger, minced
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- Get IngredientsNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.